The month of the love birds is here again. Shops and corners are designed and decorated with red and pink stuff like hearts, flowers and gift sets for everyone. It is the time again for the month of St. Valentine – a time to acknowledge and show love and honor to your relationship. You might want something really different this year, something cheaper but will absolutely be memorable and appreciated. Planning for one good heart date for your partner? I have here some good Valentine’s Day ideas for you.
Your date could be indoor or outdoor depending on your mood and your likes. Try anyone of the list below.
1. A beautiful park for picnic. Prepare something special. It can be your partner’s favorite or it could be something you want her to taste for the first time. Pack something enough for the two of you. Bring with you your IPod and play your theme song or if you can play the guitar, bring a guitar with you and sing her a song.
2. Head Out for A Walk. Be keen to your partner’s desire. You might have agreed or discussed to visit some places before but were not able to do so. Well it’s time for you to bring her to a place you both really wanted to see.
3. Dinner and Movie Night. Look for the best restaurant to take her for dinner, a place where you never treat her before. Pick a movie that you know she will surely love.
4. Couples Spa Massage. Book for a special couple’s spa massage and give her a relaxing treat that you both could enjoy together. Surprise her with your sweet thoughts of spending the day with her on such date.
5. Weekend’s Get away. Since Valentine’s Day fall on weekdays, you can give her a pre-treat, do it on the weekends before the heart’s day. Drive to the countryside, or to one special place where you really want to bring her. Spend the weekends with her with some special activities together.
6. Breakfast in Bed. Wake up early before she does and quietly prepare something special in the kitchen. Don’t forget your red balloon and flowers, a box of chocolate or a teddy. Bring all these stuff together in your bed, and wake her with a pleasant surprise.
7. Dinner with Candlelight. It’s your turn to cook your specialty for her, and mix it with her favorite one. Scented candles can add romance to the place and have flowers for her with a beautiful message on it.
8. Pop Corn and Movie. You don’t need to go to the cinema if you want your date to be in-door for something more private. Select the movie that she likes and have the popcorn and drinks beside you. You can enjoy surprise her as well with flowers and a beautiful book if she likes reading book, or a new CD album of her favorite band or singer.
9. Romantic Treat. Send her a Valentine’s card, and enclose there a little piece of instruction that she needs to come home early on that date. Prepare your home with flowers and kisses chocolate trails. At the end of the trail you would be holding the bouquet of flowers and balloons with the bag of gifts you chose for her. Give her a warm embrace and tell her how you were glowing because of her love.
It doesn’t mean you need to spend a lot for this special date, because you can choose the best way to give her a treat with less expense. I hope the above tips will be of help to you. Happy heart’s day!